Students who attended homeschool during their high school years are regularly admitted to Multnomah University. Requirements differ slightly from a student who graduated from either a public or private high school - but the application process is still simple.
- Complete the online application or fill out the application on paper.
- Along with the application submit SAT or ACT test scores and required personal references.
- If you are currently attending high school, submit a transcript that shows you have completed at least six semesters.
- Once you complete your coursework, you will need to submit one of the following:
- An official transcript of your secondary education from an institution or umbrella organization
- A signed parental statement indicating that you have fulfilled the homeschool requirements for your state along with a written transcript identifying each course you have taken in grades 9-12, grades received, and graduation date
- General Education Development (GED) test scores