Various services and benefits are available to you as a Multnomah Alum.
- Attendance to Multnomah's special conferences: John G. Mitchell Christian Life Conference, Global Ministries Conference, Staley Distinguished Scholar Lectureship, etc.
- Assistance in coordinating class reunions and establishing area chapters in your region.
- Career/employment assistance through Multnomah's Career Center (including Résumé preparation and access to Multnomah’s Ministry Web Directory)
- Access to Multnomah's Speakers Bureau
- Shop new and used books. Sell your used books. Take advantage of a 20% + discount below current retail prices and receive free shipping on special orders
- Membership to Multnomah’s Alumni Association
- Subscription to the Multnomah Magazine (quarterly publication)
- Subscription to the Alumni Connection (monthly e-newsletter)
- Membership to Multnomah’s campus fitness room
- Admission to regular season athletic events with a valid alumni association membership card
- Permanent (active) e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Discounts on Auto and Home Insurance through Liberty Mutual
- Lifetime Learning – free audits for our alumni
- Leadership opportunities on MU's Alumni Leadership Councils and Regional Chapter Committees
- Estate planning resources and consultation services
- Free lifetime library access
- Free access to selected online library resources
Multnomah reserves the right to change alumni benefits at any time without notice. Stop by the Alumni Department today and receive a free gift and campus tour.
Replacement Membership Card
All graduates of MU receive an Alumni Association membership card. If you have lost your card or graduated prior to 2006 and would like to order a replacement card please submit the card replacement application here below. Initial membership cards are at no charge. Replacement card fee is $10.