Responsibilities of Chapter Coordinators
For an Area Chapter to be successful, a Chapter Coordinator(s) must be willing to take on certain responsibilities. Some of the responsibilities of Multnomah Alumni Area Chapter (MAAC) Coordinators are:
- Work with Multnomah's Alumni Relations office to acquire and maintain accurate contact information of our alumni in their area. This would include their name, address, phone number, and email address(es).
- Work with Multnomah's Alumni Relations office to acquire and maintain accurate alumni news information, including change in occupation, ministry involvement, and family events such as weddings, births, deaths, marriages, etc.
- Serve as the local connection for the logistical planning of the MAAC meetings.
- Assist with communication for the MAAC meetings.
- Develop a team of alumni to assist in any other activities or gatherings.
- Assist in developing an "Area Scholarship Endowment" committee if such a desire exists.
- Participate in communicating with other MAAC coordinators through e-mail and conference calls.
If you would like to help coordinate a chapter in your area, please contact us at email@example.com.