- Graduated with a diploma in 1957 from Prairie Bible Institute in 3 Hills, Alberta, Canada.
- Graduated from Wenatchee Valley College in Wenatchee, WA in 1958 with an Associate of Arts (AA) degree.
- Graduated from Seattle Pacific College in 1960 with a BA in Education degree
- Taught 4th grade in Rock Island in 1960-61 and 5th grade at Grant School in 1961-62 in the Eastmont School District, E. Wenatchee, Washington
- Graduated from Seattle Pacific College with a Master of Arts in Education degree in 1968 (MA in Education).
- Received a Bachelor of Religious Education (BRE) from Prairie Bible College in 1983.
Ministry before Multnomah
I was accepted in October 1962 as a missionary with the Association of Baptists for World Evangelism (ABWE), arriving in the Philippines in January 1964. In June 2002. I left the Philippines, transferring to Singapore in November 2002 until end of April 2003.
Best part of working at Multnomah
I appreciate interacting with staff, faculty and students who help to give me a youthful attitude. I enjoy meeting students that I have known only by name during their application process.
Advice for new Multnomah students
Love the Lord with ALL your heart, soul, mind and strength and find your identification in Christ rather than in work, school, ministry or relationships with others.