Between January 19 and April 22, Multnomah University's Career Services department is offering workshops designed to help students formulate a post-graduation plan (Alumni who show up won't be turned away, but call ahead because space is limited).
- Job & Internship Search
- Writing Resumes & Cover Letters
- Interviewing Skills
- Social Networking & the Job Search
- Informational Interviewing
- Grad School Research & Preparation
- Post-Grad & Summer Job Search
For a complete schedule and description of each workshop, download the PDF.