Dr. Dan Video – Christmas Greeting

2 comments Written on December 1st, 2011 by
Categories: Alumni, Dr. Lockwood, General

Dr. Daniel R. Lockwood, president of Multnomah University, continues his series "Conversations with Dr. Dan." In this December 2011 episode, he is in the Advancement Department in Sutcliffe Hall with a special Christmas greeting. He also encourages you to consider an end-of-year gift to the training of the Church's next generation of leaders and ministers.

Video

If you choose to make a tax deductible gift, you can do so by visiting www.multnomah.edu/giving. We're so thankful for all of your prayer support and financial support. Please have a safe and Merry Christmas!

Tags: , , , , ,

Dr. Daniel R. Lockwood is Multnomah University's fourth president. Inaugurated in 1997, he has overseen an era of exceptional transitions. Under his leadership, Multnomah has achieved regional accreditation; solidified name and logo branding; changed to a University structure; built several buildings and launched numerous new programs.

2 comments “Dr. Dan Video – Christmas Greeting”

Since you have switched exclusively to video only of Dr. Dan’s messages to the alumni, we have dropped out of being interested in them. Once a video is over, there’s no trace and no lasting message that I can pick up at my leisure. That’s not to say I don’t use my computer, because I’m on it an hour or two a day in ministry related things.

On the plus side, we value our education and edification received at MSB and continue to use all the resources generated from that experience. Teaching bible for over 40 years, ordination in Brazil, missionary there for 17 years, now chairman of Missions Fest Seattle and countless opportunities to use the tools we were blessed to receive there. May God be praised. Joe McLennan

Hello Mr. McLennan!

Thank you for the thoughts on the videos and a reminder of how some folks would prefer to hear from the President! I thought I’d pop in real quick to just let you know that we agree with you that video alone does not make for a lasting message…this is why I wanted to bring to everyone’s attention that Dr. Dan has been doing much writing over the years for all to read. Some examples include: donor letters with updates on what’s happening, his annual President’s report, the Multnomah Magazine (look for a great critique of a controversial book this month!), his forthcoming book that is in the publishing process now, and many other venues. The videos are meant to be short little updates for folks to know what’s happening on campus.

Should anyone need any help finding some of these items, please let us know!