“Package of Wisdom”

By July 13th, 2013

Dr. Al Baylis of Multnomah Biblical Seminary donated 25 copies of his book, From Creation to the Cross, for our O.T. Survey course at Africa College of Theology (ACT). Students wrote a card with their personal “Thank You”s which I delivered when I returned from Rwanda. Here a few of their words:

“I really thank you for this wonderful package of wisdom.”
“May the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you.” (An O.T. quote!)
“From Creation to the Cross is a book that will motivate a believer to read the O.T.”

“Your book has given me much light to understand the O.T. not only for academic purposes, but also mandating me to teach it to the church and encourage them to read & enjoy the O.T.”

“May your steps be strengthen by Almighty God. May your great ideas be heard by all nations. May your book change all people from this corrupted world as it is changing me.”

Only my African friends could have written those notes! I read the book for the third time and it was a “package of wisdom”.

G

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 13th, 2013 at 7:06 pm and is filed under Fortnightly. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.