About Dr. G
Garry Friesen, ThM, ThD, is a member of the Bible College faculty at Multnomah University, where he has taught since 1976. Dr. Friesen holds a bachelor’s degree from John Brown University and a master’s degree and doctorate from Dallas Theological Seminary. He lives in Portland, Oregon, where he enjoys hosting Bible reading marathons and collecting C. S. Lewis memorabilia.
- Read his full Biography.
- Article about his most recent book – How Then Should We Choose
- Visit Dr. G’s personal website.
- Article about his book – Decision Making and the Will of God
- Read about and purchase his book – Decision Making and the Will of God
- Read about and purchase his book – How Then Shall we Choose