There's been a lot of talk about "hell" on campus lately. What with new books espousing more universal views and the classically-held version of the subject - it's become, well, a hot topic (ahem).
Posts Tagged ‘ask the professor’
Ok, we know that the Christmas Season (and even Epiphany) has passed us by already...but there's never a bad time to talk about scripture and the birth of Jesus Christ, right?
Ask The Professor
Some time back, you may remember us telling you about our (then) new partnership with The Georgene Rice radio show. You might also remember us telling you that part of the partnership involves Multnomah professors going on-air for the now-popular "Ask the Professor" segments. After Dr. Dan went on to talk about it - the first official one happened back in October 2010. Read the rest of this entry »
Recently, Multnomah President Dr. Daniel Lockwood was on The Georgene Rice Show to discuss a major piece of rule-making on the part of the federal government that threatens to create a layer of governmental oversight of private institutions that also opens the door for various forms of discrimination against institutions who have a faith-based mission.
Categories: Alumni, Faculty, General, Media, Seminary
(See the Podcasted Show announcement below)
We've recently signed an agreement to be the primary sponsor of the very well-known Georgene Rice Show.
- The show will now be broadcast from the "Multnomah Studios at KPDQ"
- We've partnered up to sponser her podcasts and the call-in phone line
- There will be a new segment called "Ask the Professor"...(for which they've opened up a competition for Multnomah people to write and produce the segment jingle for it! - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how you can be famous)
- Ms. Rice will bring her show to the Multnomah campus (Portland) 3 times/year now
- There are more items to add to this list, but it's long enough for a blog post!
Our President, Dr. Dan Lockwood, went on air live last Monday (4/19) to discuss the new agreement. We've posted the mp3 podcast here for your enjoyment. You'll hear a Multnomah Biblical Seminary radio commercial to start it out and then Dr. Dan comes on at about the 8-minute mark. So simply scroll over to go straight to that if you like. (But the whole show is great! Hello, Georgene!).