Have you ever played "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?"
Well, perhaps you should try out:
"Where in the World is the Multnomah Lion?"
Mitch the Lion needs your help to solve the case of the Missing Sphinx's Nose!
- Thursday, May, 7th.
- 7 - 9 PM
- Bradley Hall - 4
- Fun for all kids grades K-5 (with parent/guardian)
- RSVP required due to space limitations
Yes, It's a FREE event!
- Hosted by the MAT/Teacher Education Department
- Put on by the EDU 506 - Cultural Competency class
- Designed to be an exercise in teaching and learning about multicultural issues
- Free refreshments
- Free pictures with Multnomah's mascot "Mitch the Lion"
Sign Up or Learn More
- Ms. Chris Piper in the Teacher's Education Department
- Names and ages of children attending
- Your contact name and phone number
You can also look at our Master Calendar