Image via Wikipedia
Last week, Multnomah Biblical Seminary announced the expansion of it's "Connect" distributed learning program to a new site in Anchorage, Alaska.
Please read the official release on MU's site for the details.
- All MBS students will have access to more online classes
- Actual MBS professors teach - not just adjuncts, videos, or assistants
- You can complete many classes not offered online at one of two locations outside Portland: Reno, NV or Anchorage, AK
- A short on-site period at the main campus in Portland is all you need for the complete degree
- You don't have to relocate - perfect for families and in-ministry situations that can't travel
- While not as all-inclusive as tradtional "in-residence" programs, it is a great way to save time and money if you want to further your ministry qualifications
- Brings Bible-based seminary instruction closer to you (MBS is prayerfully considering more locations in the future)
- Through Connect, earn a Grad Certificate, MAPS, or M.Div.
The Official Line
This blog post does the program no justice - so please read the press release or contact Admissions for more information: