MUSE is a 100% student-run online magazine. If you want to know what students are thinking and talking about, check out this publication. You can read it on your desktop or on your iPhone, Android, phone, tablet, or other device. This publication doesn't slack on anything - especially the articles. From difficult subjects involving race and gender to items of interest like poetry or restaurant reviews, you'll find it in MUSE.
Posts Tagged ‘university’
Categories: Alumni, General, Students
Someone has absconded with the letters "L", "O", "V", and "E" from the "Multnomah University" sign on Glisan Street!
Honestly, who steals letters?
Some possible theories from around campus:
- Since the "pink mist" (that means that engagements and love is in the air with students) is floating in spring, perhaps someone is trying to propose or otherwise proclaim their love with the golden letters of "love"?
- Maybe it is tennis players from nearby Montavilla Park since "love" means "nothing" to them!
- Maybe there is something malicious afoot where someone is trying to make a statement about no "love" in MU?
- Perhaps our Advancement department is holding an elaborate fundraiser where "love" is being held hostage and only one letter at a time will be released as ransom is paid?
- Maybe I couldn't think of anything better to blog about so I trooped out in the rain, in my suit, with an expensive camera, and staged it for giggles? (Nope. Campus Services would be ticked!)
Well, honestly, we don't know what happened or why. Maybe the letters will resurface? Probably not.
Oh well...any ideas? Anyone?