- Multnomah University reserves its copyright to any and all materials posted online.
- Our website content is only to be used for informational and noncommercial purposes only. For these purposes only, you may copy and print content for your personal use.
- No graphics or text may be modified in any way; should graphics be printed or distributed, they must accompany the text.
- The logo of Multnomah University may not be used in any form. Any permission to print them or use them electronically must be routed through the ProComm Department at Multnomah.
- If you need to report copyright infringement, please contact us with the following information:
- Specific information as to what was copied.
- Location of where you saw it copied.
- Name of person or persons accused of copying material.
- A statement verifying that the information you share with Multnomah is correct and accurate.
- Your name and phone number of how to be reached.
Promotions & Communications Director
I. Linking to Multnomah's Website
II. Official and Unofficial Websites
Visitors to Multnomah University's Website should be able to clearly distinguish between "official" websites from faculty and departments and "unofficial" or "personal" websites from members of the campus community. The distinguishing mark will be the official logo of the institution. It should be noted that Multnomah Bible College and Multnomah Biblical Seminary owns and controls the use of the official logo and any request for displaying it on a website must first be processed through the ProComm department.
Official ministries of Multnomah Bible College and Multnomah Biblical Seminary that are either linked to our website or directly part of it will display the school's official logo. Those ministries will have the freedom to develop their website under the guiding principles of the institution.
Our Standard Disclaimer: All faculty and staff unofficial pages should contain a graphic element at the top of the page which designates the page as unofficial and provides a link to the full text of the standard disclaimer.
Posting to Multnomah's website by individuals reflect their own thoughts and interests. They do not implicitly or explicitly represent the official positions or policies of Multnomah University. Therefore, authors of unofficial web pages or links assume responsibility and liability for the content of their documents.