Multnomah Vocal Ensemble to Deliver Blazer Pre-Game Performance during Homecoming Week
Multnomah University will host a weeklong homecoming celebration during the week of March 11-16, 2013. The theme for this year’s event is “Loving the Savior,” and will have activities for alumni, staff, faculty, and students. It will be an especially meaningful celebration as the school closes out its 75th Anniversary year.
This year, MU is pleased to announce that the Multnomah Vocal Ensemble will do the pre-game performance at the Rose Garden for the Portland Trailblazers
on March 16, 2013.
This Year’s Special Events
Student-Alumni Trail Blazer Game
- Multnomah University Students, Faculty, and Alumni are invited to join the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday March 16 as they battle the Detroit Pistons.
Pre and Post-Game Music Performances
- Interact with Multnomah’s beloved faculty from the past and present.
Alumni Awards Chapel
- A special awards chapel will be held in recognition of Multnomah’s 2013 Alumnus of the Year recipient.
Class and Affinity Reunions
- Alumni will have the opportunity to meet with friends and classmates from their decade and/or affinity group to enjoy a time of fellowship with light refreshments. Affinity group reunions include Resident Life Leaders, Music, Vocal Ensemble, Majors, and more.
Alumni and Friends Banquet
- Attendees will enjoy dinner and fellowship at the Alumni and Friends Banquet on Friday, March 15.
Director of Alumni Relations Michelle Peel invites alumni to come home to Multnomah during this homecoming week. “We look forward to seeing you and celebrating our rich heritage together as we continue to fall in love with the Savior.”
Travel, Hotels & Amenities
Multnomah University is a fully accredited, private, non-denominational, Christian institution of higher education, located in Portland, Oregon with teaching sites in Reno, Nevada and Seattle, Washington. Made up of an undergraduate Bible college, a biblical seminary, a graduate school, an adult degree completion program, and an online distance-learning program, Multnomah issues bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degrees, and professional certifications and endorsements.