Info Sessions Request Info
Also, watch Dr. Dan's video to see what Multnomah's president has to say about the Degree Completion Program.
"Pursue Your Passion”
A Degree Completion Program allows you to complete the degree you once started. Multnomah's DCP is designed for adult Christians to complete a Bachelor of Arts degree by attending class one night per week. Multnomah offers three majors:
The Leadership & Ministry Major is for those called to serve as leaders in their community and world by integrating biblical truth and ethics into the marketplace, non-profit sector, and the local church.
The Biblical Foundations Major is for those wanting to effectively integrate biblical and theological truth with contemporary life and thought.
The Management & Ethics Major is for those students looking to enhance ethical sensitivity, professional competencies and management skills.
- Complete the 48 semester-hour program in approximately two years
- Attend Classes only one night per week at our Portland campus
- Convert life experience and prior learning to obtain college credit
- Complete the entire program in a cohort setting of 10-20 students
- Complete 4 semesters of student ministry experience
- Improve communication, leadership skills and vocational effectiveness
- Receive Excellent instruction from Multnomah’s specialized faculty members
Multnomah Degree Completion Students Generally:
- Have at least 48 semester hours of transferable credit from universities, technical schools, or military training.
- Have significant professional work experience.
- Are highly motivated to finish their degree.
- Can schedule their time carefully and discipline themselves to meet the rigorous demands of this program.
- Want to complete their degree in a Christian setting where faculty and staff are sincerely interested in students and their future.
- Are employed full-time.
- Want to develop their gifts to enhance their vocational careers in professional ministry and/or volunteer leadership (i.e., nonprofit).
Frequently Asked Questions