If you want to combine your love for planes and aviation with serving God in a cross-cultural setting, then a Multnomah University Aviation Technology degree is for you! Designed for students who desire a career in missions or service work, you will receive top-rated aviation training at Portland Community College (PCC) while gaining a comprehensive foundation in Bible, Theology, and Intercultural Studies at Multnomah Bible College.
What Makes This Aviation Technology Degree Unique?
- You will be equipped to serve in mission aviation with a double major.
- Earn a bachelor of arts degree in Bible and aviation technology from Multnomah
- Earn an associate of applied science degree in airframe and power plant mechanics at PCC.
- You will graduate with private and commercial pilot FAA certification.
- You will graduate with your aircraft maintenance certification (multi engine and instrument ratings).
- All course work can be completed in the same local area without transferring to other states or cities for completion of the degree.
- PCC has a reputation as one of the nation’s premiere trainers of aviation mechanics and pilot training.
- Graduates leave with the most comprehensive Bible and theology education for a program like this.
- Areas of training are flexible since you can do aircraft technology, pilot training, or both.
- Portland’s climate is conducive to Flight time year-round. This helps you earn your flight hours faster than in other parts of the country.
- This program is offered at one of the lowest prices anywhere – this allows graduates to get in the field faster because there is less to pay for.
Already Hold A Mechanic or Commercial Pilot License?
- Save time and graduate sooner by getting credit for your experience
- If you already hold a mechanic or commercial pilot license - then you can be awarded credit for the certificates you already have.
- You can complete your Bible and Intercultural Studies training at Multnomah and be awarded credit for the other aviation certificates you already hold.