The tools to succeed
Here’s what you need to know to get started and take full advantage of the resources available to you through the MU library.
- Discover resources: Via Primo, current students, faculty and staff can search the 95,000-volume MU collection, 500,000+ additional volumes through partner libraries, and digital content available via numerous research databases.
- Prepare for classes: All required textbooks are available at the library’s reserve shelf at our main desk.
- Check-out materials: Your MU ID card is your library card—please have it with you when you check out any book.
- Study space: Come find your favorite table, couch, or carrel, or reserve our group study room.
- Research help: Contact Suzanne Smith, MU’s Research Librarian at email@example.com or (503) 251-5317
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main desk at (503) 251-5322