To schedule an appointment you can call the Counseling Center at (503) 251-5311 or come by the Counseling Center located in the Student Services Department upstairs in the JCA for more information. An appointment will be set for an individual interview at a time that is most convenient for you.
- Free individual short-term counseling services to deal with issues such as stress, depression, anxiety, addictive behaviors, eating disorders, grief, etc
- Referrals for more specialized services
- Pre-engagement, pre-marital, and marital counseling
- Groups to provide support and/or education for issues that students may want to address
- Educational resources related to mental health and developing healthy relationships