The Registrar's Office maintains the academic records of current students and alumni of Multnomah University.

Our Mission

The Registrar's Office at Multnomah University helps facilitate the educational process by providing quality services to prospective, current, and former students, as well as to faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public. Specifically, the Registrar's Office:

  • Provides accurate and dependable educational records
  • Provides consistent and effective processes and procedures in the areas of course scheduling, registration, course enrollment changes, enrollment verification, and degree evaluation
  • Offers careful and accurate guidance and instructions
  • Facilitates the communication of accurate academic information to the campus community
  • Provides essential administrative support to the faculty to assist them in their instructional and advisory responsibilities
  • Provides essential support to the administration with reports, analyses, recommendations, and assistance with policy formulation

Verification of Enrollment and Degree

Multnomah University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verification. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:

  • Web:
  • Mail:  National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171

Students may generate an enrollment or degree verification 24/7 by logging into Self-Service.  From the grades tab, select enrollment verification, and you will be redirected to  the National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service Site. If documentation is not available, please download a certification request (PDF) and return it to the Registrar’s Office for processing.

Name Change

Current students requesting a name change on their records may obtain a Change of Name form at the Registrar's office or download the Change of Name form.

Bring the appropriate documentation and the Change of Name form with you to the Registrar's office to complete the legal update. Acceptable documents include one piece of I.D. with your current (former) name and at least one document with your "new" name. If marriage is the reason for a change, a marriage certificate or driver's license with the new name will suffice. Other reasons for a change of name require a certified court order or dissolution of marriage certificate.

Address Change

Students are asked to report immediately to the school any changes to their permanent or off-campus address. This can be accomplished by utilizing the Change Address menu option in Self Service. First, select Change Address, then select which address (on-campus, permanent, etc.) you need to change. The system will display the current information for that address type, and you can make your changes. After entering any revisions, select Submit. You will have a chance to review your changes, then you must select Submit a second time.

The school maintains multiple addresses for the students such as on-campus, permanent, and off-campus.

Go to Self Service, call 503.251.5370 or contact the Registrar's office with new address information.

If you have questions or desire further information, please contact a member of the Registrar's Staff (see Our Staff). We appreciate your suggestions and feedback on how we can better serve you.

Contact Information

The Registrar's Office is located on the main floor of Sutcliffe Hall. The service window is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Contact the Registrar

Mailing Address
Registrar's Office
Multnomah University
8435 NE Glisan St.
Portland, OR 97220

Toll free: 1.800.275.4672
(ask to be transferred to the Registrar's office)