Multnomah University

Transcript Request

To send an official transcript to another institution, mail or fax a written request to the Registrar's Office. The transcript cannot be mailed without your actual signature for release. If you need the official document yourself, you may request it by e-mail or phone.

The request must include the following: your full name, student name (if different), your current address, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address (optional), the last year you attended Multnomah, and the program you were pursuing. Please note the number of transcripts you require, where they are to be sent, and if they should be unofficial or official. Download a printable request form to mail in.

Official transcripts are mailed in a sealed envelope. Unofficial copies are stamped "unofficial, issued to student." Unofficial copies are available online for current or former students able to log on to Self Service.

The school will not fax a transcript. Services are withheld from current students whose accounts are not up-to-date or former students who left Multnomah with an unpaid balance.

Transcripts are processed twice weekly, except during registration and commencement. Make your request one week before the transcript is needed. As a service to our current and former students, there is no charge.

Address all inquiries to:

Multnomah University
8435 NE Glisan St.
Portland, OR 97220

Contact the Registrar
Phone: 503.251.5370
Fax: 503.254.1268

Note: Multnomah University credits are generally accepted by other accredited institutions, but their transferability is determined by the receiving institution.