The Student Counseling & Wellness Center is here to support the holistic development of each student as they prepare for next steps in life and ministry.
What we do
We provide professional counseling services to aid you in addressing personal, emotional, relational and spiritual issues in your life.
Who we are
Each of our counselors are deeply committed to Christ and integrate their faith into the counseling process.
We believe that the healthiest people, and those most likely to be successful in life and ministry, are those who are willing to address issues in their lives and seek growth.
- Free, individual, short-term counseling services to deal with issues such as stress, depression, anxiety, addictive behaviors, eating disorders, grief, etc.
- Referrals for more specialized services
- Pre-engagement, pre-marital, and marital counseling
- Groups to provide support and/or education for issues that students may want to address
- Educational resources related to mental health and developing healthy relationships
In case of a life-threatening emergency
Call 911 and then Campus Safety at 503-251-6499.
In case of a mental health crisis
During regular business hours, contact the Student Counseling & Wellness Center at 503-251-5311.
If there’s an emergency after hours, call your local crisis line:
503-988-4888 or 1-800-716-9769
503-291-9111 or 503-291-9111
503-434-7465 or 1-800-560-5535
*If you live in the Residence Halls on campus please inform our Residence Life staff immediately if you or someone you know is having a mental health crisis.