Join the Multnomah community
The following is a list of staff and faculty positions at Multnomah University for which we are currently recruiting. Each job posting includes information on the basic responsibilities, required qualifications, in some cases work schedule for the position, and specific instructions for applying for the position. The postings are in PDF format (adobe download).
- Campus Custodian for the Female Residence Hall
- Financial Aid Counselor – Loan Specialist
- Senior Gift Officer and Campaign Strategist
- None at this time
- Adjunct Faculty – Online/Distance Education Pool
- Adjunct Faculty – Biology Department Pool
- Adjunct Faculty – Masters in Counseling Program Pool
- Adjunct Faculty – Psychology Instructor Pool
- Adjunct Faculty – School of Arts & Science Pool
- Our Student Employment page has the latest information regarding on-campus employment for students attending MU.
Recently closed positions
- Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
- Executive Assistant and Donor Relations Specialist
- Women’s Soccer Head Coach
- E-Files Specialist
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Graduate Admissions Counselor
- VP of Advancement
Affordable Care Act Exchange Notice to new employees.
Multnomah University does not discriminate in the employment of individuals on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age or disability status. However, as a Christian educational institution whose mission and values are based on biblical truth, and in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Multnomah requires anyone who accepts a position to profess faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, demonstrate behavior that is in keeping with biblical principles, and desire the growth of Christian maturity in self, co-workers and the student body. All employees are expected to understand and adhere to both the Statement of Ethical Values and Multnomah Doctrinal Statement.