Join the Multnomah community
The following is a list of staff and faculty positions at Multnomah University for which we are currently recruiting. Each job posting includes information on the basic responsibilities, required qualifications, in some cases work schedule for the position, and specific instructions for applying for the position. The postings are in PDF format (adobe download).
- Media Projects Manager
- Director of the University Counseling Center
- Roger’s Cafe Supervisor
- Senior Gift Officer and Campaign Strategist
- Undergraduate Admissions Counselor
- Admissions Campus Visit Coordinator
- Reno Campus Part Time Receptionist, Office and Library Assistant
- None at this time
- Adjunct Faculty – Online/Distance Education Pool
- Adjunct Faculty – Biology Department Pool
- Adjunct Faculty – Masters in Counseling Program Pool
- Adjunct Faculty – Psychology Instructor Pool
- Adjunct Faculty – School of Arts & Science Pool
- Adjunct Faculty/Subject Matter Expert – Music Department
- Adjunct Faculty – Modern Languages
- Our Student Employment page has the latest information regarding on-campus employment for students attending MU.
Recently closed positions
- Piano Accompanist
- Financial Aid Counselor – Loan Specialist
- Campus Custodian for the Female Residence Hall
- Online Admissions Counselor
- Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
- Executive Assistant and Donor Relations Specialist
- Women’s Soccer Head Coach
Affordable Care Act Exchange Notice to new employees.
Multnomah University does not discriminate in the employment of individuals on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age or disability status. However, as a Christian educational institution whose mission and values are based on biblical truth, and in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Multnomah requires anyone who accepts a position to profess faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, demonstrate behavior that is in keeping with biblical principles, and desire the growth of Christian maturity in self, co-workers and the student body. All employees are expected to understand and adhere to both the Statement of Ethical Values and Multnomah Doctrinal Statement.