About MU’s student employment program: MU employs an average of 135 student employees each year in on-campus, part-time positions. 80% of departments on campus have student employment positions including IT, HR, Admissions, Auxiliary Services, Library, Faculty, Campus Safety, Custodial, Maintenance, Food Services, Grounds, Advancement and Athletics. MU’s program also includes an integrated connection to Career Services to assist student employees with a successful transition after graduation into the marketplace by connecting what skills and experiences they gained while on campus to be effective off campus. Do you have questions about student employment at Multnomah University? Contact us here or email us at email@example.com.
- Apply for open positions.
- Make sure you have access to your I-9 Documents required to be shown upon hire. Bring originals of your choice of the documents that qualify you to complete the I-9. Please note: You must show current, original documents, not copies or expired documents. The I-9 must be complete on or before your first day of work, be prepared.
- Read the Student Employment Handbook to get to know the program.
Once you have been hired:
- Complete the I-9 document in the Human Resources Office.
- Sign the Handbook Agreement for New Student Employees.
- Consider enrolling in Direct Deposit.
Open student employment positions
- Chemistry Tutor
- Reading Tutor I (Glenfair Elementary School)
- Utility Person (Food Service)
- General Maintenance
- Athletics: Game Day Worker
- Athletics: Team Manager
- Media Student Technician 2
Multnomah University does not discriminate in the employment of individuals on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age or disability status. However, as a Christian educational institution whose mission and values are based on biblical truth, and in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Multnomah requires anyone who accepts a position on-campus to profess faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, demonstrate behavior that is in keeping with biblical principles, and desire the growth of Christian maturity in self, coworkers and the student body.
If, because of an impairment or disability, you need accommodation during any part of the employment process, please contact Student Employment at 503-255-0332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local employers interested in advertising their open positions to Multnomah students and alumni can easily do so by using OptimalResume. OptimalResume is the job search site we recommend to students and alumni looking for employment. For information about how to use OptimalResume check out the Career Services site.