Earn a degree you can count on
An accounting degree is an investment that will pay off for the rest of your life. You’ll have access to countless career opportunities and discover endless ways to incorporate biblical principles into your everyday work. Equip yourself with the tools you need to assess financial operations, analyze records, and ensure that organizations run smoothly and efficiently. It’s all possible with a degree in accounting.
- Can be completed in four years (many competing programs take five years)
- Designed to allow a seamless flow into an MA in Accountancy degree
- Meets licensing requirements in most states, including Oregon, Washington and Idaho
- Graduates are eligible to sit for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) professional certifications.
- Graduates are well situated for employment and graduate work, which is critical for students desiring to gain the CPA certification.
Get the detailed info you need