Stand out for all the right reasons
Our business program will open the door to a world of possibilities. Work closely with faculty who focus on your career development and spiritual growth while you master the principles you need to make a difference in traditional businesses, nonprofits and international organizations. And emerge with a highly developed skill set that will set you apart as a redeeming presence in any workplace.
- A curriculum grounded in business ethics and focused on sustainability
- An experienced group of professors with broad backgrounds in nonprofit work, finance, sales, operations, strategy and marketing
- A global perspective that trains students to conduct business smoothly and respectfully across cultural borders
- A capstone course in which students create business plans to present to professionals and business leaders, with a competition for seed money to implement the winning plan
In addition to the program outcomes of the general Business Administration major, the Marketing Concentration graduate will be able to:
- Identify areas of ethical concern facing marketing professionals and articulate appropriate ethical guidelines based on biblical principles.
- Explain key concepts, theories, and practices important to the management of organizations and apply them to specific situations facing organizations.
- Analyze marketing problems or opportunities facing an organization, and solve marketing problems using quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Demonstrate acquired knowledge through conducting primary and secondary research, create surveys, analyze data and present accurate and valuable research findings.
- Demonstrate effective sales and/or negotiation skills.
- Execute a real-world client marketing report for a for profit/ non-profit organization through analyzing the market, assessing trade-offs in various marketing strategies, and providing research support for selected marketing strategies.