- Chief Administrative Officer
- Assistant Vice President, Regional Director
- Bank Examiner
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Cost Engineer
- Marketing Specialist
- Payroll Director
- Financial Advisor
- Tax Consultant
- Chief Operating Officer
- Tax Compliance Manager
- Independent Business Consultant
- Nonprofit Management
- Loan Officer
- Store Owner/Operator
Organizations are becoming increasingly attuned to the importance of sustainable business models that are socially and civically conscious. Businesses are looking for employees who can make thoughtful, ethical decisions. And people everywhere are more concerned than ever about how business entities operate and interact with their surrounding communities.
That’s where our graduates come in.
Multnomah’s business majors are rigorously prepared to identify, analyze, implement and communicate business solutions that are grounded in biblical, sustainable principles. Graduates are well-versed in general business practices and principles and are able to skillfully conduct business both locally and internationally. These skills, combined with a keen awareness of global impact, make our business graduates highly desirable employees.
- Know and understand general business principles and practices, especially as it pertains to ethical conduct and sustainability.
- Identify, analyze, implement and communicate business solutions that integrate a biblical perspective and faith.
- Undertsand and effectively communicate how business, as a vocational field, serves and advances the Kingdom of God, serves the Church and benefits community.
- Exhibit an awareness of how business can be global in its reach, and substantially connected to the local community where it resides and/or conducts business.
- Showcase professional skills with a level of competency that will serve employers, colleagues and employees well.
- Understand how to conduct business and interact with a community across cultures and national borders.