Read something worth writing about
Our English program will give you the knowledge and skills you need to excel in an incredibly broad range of careers. You’ll discuss great books and view the world through a variety of lenses, complementing our Bible and Theology core. As you put your thoughts on paper, you’ll become a better writer. Whether your future leads to teaching, graduate school or some other pursuit, you’ll be ready.
- Multnomah students take a more substantive core of Bible and theology courses, which leads to a more fully realized integration of God’s Word in the English classroom.
- With these building blocks in place, students can now consider the importance of empathy.
- The result of all this is civility and sincerity, grounded in God’s love for us and for others.
- Students learn the importance of thinking expansively and critically.
- Faculty focus on helping students write with clarity so they can excel in any workplace setting.