Study what moves you
Submerge yourself in the science of human movement. Develop deep research skills and powerful problem-solving techniques. And emerge as a critical thinker who’s equipped to pursue a rewarding career in the fitness industry or healthcare community. It’s all possible with an exercise science degree from MU.
Get ready for a rewarding career
- Articulate a balanced and multi-disciplinary approach to the field of human health.
- Apply principles of health science in order to lead clients to improved health habits.
- Express thirst for discovering knowledge about the human body and an appreciation for its function and development.
- Articulate an understanding of the science research process and its application as it relates to the professional standards of exercise science.
- Integrate the discipline of exercise science with Christian theological principles.
- Effectively use and critically evaluate the current scientific literature in this discipline.
- Effectively communicate the standards and current practices in the field of exercise sciences to both professional audiences and lay people.
- Demonstrate the foundational educational training needed to enter pathways that lead to further graduate level training in health sciences and sports medicine.