Build your career as an IT professional
Gain the technical knowledge and skills you need for a rewarding career in the rapidly growing information technology (IT) industry. At Multnomah, you can specialize in cybersecurity or application development while you learn about the processes, tools and main principles used by respected IT professionals everywhere. Our experienced instructors will guide and challenge you. And our rigorous courses will equip you to pursue the relevant certifications you want to advance your IT career even further.
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of a fully online program.
- Complete your degree in as little as 25 months.
- Take two, 8-week courses at a time.
- Experience a discussion-centered learning model.
- Learn from faculty with experience in the field.
- Integrate biblical wisdom with best practices.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the principles, concepts, approaches, and methods for dealing with many of the technology challenges that confront business and industry.
- Apply the knowledge and skills they have learned to various areas of information technogy such as software development, cybersecurity, networking, and database design/administration.
- Provide organizations with technology solutions that assist them in fulfilling their mission.
- Plan, implement, and analyze technical projects.
- Demonstrate ability to formulate and apply advanced technical problem solving and managerial concepts to solve problems.
- Assess technical requirements to determine required resources and the impact the solution will have on an organization.
- Design, plan, budget and propose an information technology project for a specific need.
- Demonstrate knowledge of technology-oriented security issues and protocols.
- Code, test and debug entry-level computer programs using an appropriate computer language and techniques.
- Create a web site consisting of several pages, with hyperlink navigation between the pages.
Get the detailed info you need