Online M.A. in Christian Leadership
Take your leadership skills to the next level
The MACL is a two-year professional degree that will prepare you to lead a local church or parachurch organization. Our professors help contextualize your learning experience by designing supplemental readings and class assignments that apply to your current or anticipated ministry settings. Your professors also are experts in their fields, and they have extensive experience in church and/or parachurch settings. In this program, we go beyond leadership training and emphasize the importance of becoming a godly leader.
- Lead from the foundation of a personal relationship with Christ, the power of the God’s truth and the indwelling of the Holy
- Spirit versus a power-based approach.
- Promote a missional perspective of God’s work.
- Engage culture by understanding our world broadly and biblically.
- Recruit and lead a talented leadership team.
- Lead people wisely, effectively and strategically.
- Develop an organizational mission, core values, vision and strategies.
- Manage organizational change and conflict.
- Communicate effectively on an interpersonal and large-group level.
- Develop and manage an organization’s financial plans.
- Strengthen one’s emotional and cultural intelligence.
- Diagnose causes of organizational dysfunction and implement solutions.
- Develop a plan for spiritual formation and soul care that will enable a healthy spirit and life.