Sharpen your ministry skills and delve into the Word together
If you have significant ministry experience and want to further explore where God is moving you, our DMin program is an outstanding option. You’ll sharpen your ministry skills, deepen your understanding of Scripture and ministry, and gain more tools for leading teams and people. You’ll also have ample opportunities to write and create works for publication. Cohort class intensives typically take place during the first couple of weeks of June with online forums (via a variety of media) throughout the year. Entrance into this degree program hinges primarily upon approval by the track supervisor, along with meeting the relevant admissions requirements.
Values and vision
The Doctor of Ministry program reflects Multnomah’s values and vision: Biblical Trinitarian orthodoxy and progressive missional engagement with proven faculty mentors to retool and prepare for the future.
- Cross-Cultural Engagement (led by Dr. Paul Metzger)
- Contextual Leadership (led by Dr. Chuck Bomar)
- Global Evangelism (led by Dr. Tim Robnett)
- Youth Ministry (led by Dr. Rob Hildebrand)
- Affective Spirituality and Christian Formation* (led by Dr. Ron Frost)
- Church Revitalization* (led by Dr. Jay Held)
*Multnomah Biblical Seminary is building initial cohorts for these tracks.