More Than Just Planes and Flying
- Increased opportunity to serve humanitarian organizations in foreign and underdeveloped locations.
- Demand for timely and speedy transportation in a shrinking world.
- The necessity to link the preaching of the Gospel with meeting the physical needs of people groups around the world.
- Transport frontline mission workers to and from the field.
- Provide logistics support for missions in very remote parts of the world.
- Extending the reach of the local church where it doesn’t currently exist.
Career and Ministry Opportunities
Some of the common ways that graduates use their Bible and Aviation Technology degree include:
- Evangelism, church planting, and discipleship
- Care for people who are sick and injured through transport to clinics and hospitals
- Relieve hunger through food transport to needy people
- Use your knowledge of mechanics to help those on the field
- Keep important aid flights going by keeping the airplanes running
- Help other missionaries reach remote locations
- Mission agencies are looking to recruit graduates equipped with these special skills.