Application & checklist for online programs (undergraduate)
- Application (online)
- Professional Reference Form (online) (PDF)
- This form is to be completed by a supervisor, teacher, or mentor. It should not be completed by a relative.
- Freshman Applicants:
- Official High School Transcript through at least the junior year (or GED Score Report). If you have not yet graduated, also submit a final transcript upon graduation.
- Transfer Applicants:
- Official Transcript from each college or university you have attended, or are currently attending, or from which you will receive credit.
- Transfer applicants who have earned fewer than 24 semester hours (or 36 quarter credits) of college level credit must also submit high school transcripts or GED results.