Checklist for online programs (undergraduate)
- Application (online)
- Academic or Professional Reference Form (online)
- This form is to be completed by a supervisor, teacher, or mentor. It should not be completed by a relative.
- Freshman Applicants:
- Official High School Transcript through at least the junior year (or GED Score Report). If you have not yet graduated, also submit a final transcript upon graduation.
- Transfer Applicants:
- Official Transcript from each college or university you have attended, or are currently attending, or from which you will receive credit.
- Transfer applicants who have earned fewer than 24 semester hours (or 36 quarter credits) of college level credit must also submit high school transcripts or GED results.
Below are helpful dates and deadlines to consider in applying.
|Session||Priority Application Deadline||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring 2020 A||12/15/2019||1/13/2020||3/8/2020|
|Spring 2020 B||2/10/2020||3/9/2020||5/3/2020|
|Summer 2020 A||4/5/2020||5/4/2020||6/28/2020|
|Summer 2020 B||6/1/2020||6/29/2020||8/23/2020|
|Fall 2020 A||8/1/2020||8/31/2020||10/25/2020|
|Fall 2020 B||9/25/2020||10/26/2020||12/20/2020|