Application & checklist
- Fill out the Undergraduate Application Form.
- Christian Character Reference Form (online)
- This form is to be completed by the applicant’s minister, youth minister or spiritual mentor. It should not be completed by a relative.
- $40 Application Fee
- Freshman Applicants:
- Official High School Transcript through at least the junior year (or GED Score Report). If you have not yet graduated, also submit a final transcript upon graduation.
- Applicants who have graduated or will graduate from a home school are required to submit official ACT or SAT results (Multnomah’s ACT Code is 3476; SAT Code is 4496). In some cases, ACT or SAT scores may be helpful in determining academic scholarships or athletic eligibility.
- Transfer Applicants:
- Official Transcript from each college or university you have attended or are currently attending or from which you will receive credit.
- Transfer applicants who have earned fewer than 24 semester hours (or 36 quarter credits) of college level credit must also submit high school transcripts or GED results.
For undergraduate program requirements, please visit this page.