Nearly everyone is eligible to receive some form of financial aid, whether you have financial need or not. Take these steps to get started:
- You must be accepted for admission to Multnomah University before we can grant any financial aid. We recommend you work on the financial aid process and the admission process at the same time.
- Your FSA ID is your online username and password to sign your FAFSA. Retain your FSA ID for use each year.
- A FAFSA or FAFSA Waiver is required before an offer of financial aid is made.
- Information from this application is used to determine if you’re eligible to receive money from federal grants, loans, and work-study programs. In addition, it is used to evaluate some forms of Multnomah institutional funding.
- Multnomah’s school code is 003206.
- Once you have applied for Admission to Multnomah and we have received your FAFSA, we will email you confirmation and instructions for completing this application.
- Did you know you can apply for outside scholarships as early as your senior year in high school? Visit MU’s Outside Scholarship page for more information. Check with organizations in your community to see what local scholarships are available to you. See our Scholarship Tip Sheet for more information on applying for outside scholarships.
- Login to view and manage your financial aid awards, and complete any other documents needed to process your aid. (Note: You cannot login to MyFinAid until Multnomah has received your FAFSA. Upon receipt, you will receive an email confirmation from the Financial Aid Office instructing you further.)
REMEMBER, If you want to qualify for the highest amount of financial aid, fill out a FAFSA. While a FAFSA is not required for institutional aid, it is required for federal aid. Contact Financial Aid with any questions!