If you are a graduate of:
Multnomah University (Bachelor’s degree), Multnomah Bible College (Bachelor’s degree) or Multnomah School of the Bible (Diploma or Associate’s degree)
- You may audit one college-level class per calendar year tuition-free
Multnomah Biblical Seminary Graduate Certificate or Multnomah School of the Bible Biblical Foundation Certificate (1 year)
- You may audit one college (undergraduate) level class tuition-free one time only.
Multnomah Biblical Seminary Master’s degree (2+ years) or Multnomah Graduate School
- You may audit one graduate-level class per calendar year tuition-free.
Lifetime Learning Details
- After your Lifetime Learning benefit application has been processed (following normal registration) the Alumni Department will contact you to inform you if you can participate.
- All recurring undergraduate audits may be used once per calendar year rather than an academic year.
- All class prerequisites apply.
- An alum of both the college and the seminary is eligible to audit one class in either the college or the seminary.
- Alumni Lifetime Learning benefits apply directly to the alum.
- Multnomah reserves the right to change alumni benefits at any time without notice.Please contact the Alumni Department at email@example.com or 877.9ALUMNI for further details.