Be a part of the solution
Our Applied Psychology program will give you the knowledge you need to help individuals and organizations solve critical problems. Expect a practical rather than theoretical approach to psychology that will equip you to apply psychological concepts to everyday issues. If you’re motivated to guide people in need or simply improve their quality of life, then a degree in Applied Psychology may be for you.
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of a fully online program.
- Complete your degree in as little as 25 months (depending on transfer credits).
- Take two courses at a time.
- Experience a discussion-centered learning model.
- Learn from faculty with experience in the field.
- Integrate biblical wisdom with psychological practices and theories.
What you’ll learn
- The major psychological theories that are necessary to understand individual, group and organizational behavior
- How the biological, affective, cognitive and behavioral processes affect human development
- An understanding of the basic research methods used in psychology
- How to think more critically and utilize a scientific approach in addressing issues related to behavior and mental processes
- How a Christian worldview informs our understanding of psychological theory and practice
- The practical ways that psychology helps individuals, groups, and organizations function more effectively