Fall 2010 is here (even though it still feels like summer!). Students will be on campus for orientation and move in days the rest of this week. Undergrad Bible College students have orientation beginning on 8/26; Seminary on 8/27; and non-seminary Master's Programs already had theirs.
A Prayer Request From Student Services
In the few moments you have between busyness and tasks, please take a few moments to pray with me for Orientation 2010.
For our new students
- Unmet financial needs
- Calmed nerves as students prepare to start a new chapter of life
- Smooth transition to life at Multnomah and living in the residence halls
- Connection opportunities for our Commuter students
Logistics – there are a lot of details that go in to making this weekend happen, so pray that…
- Things would go according to plan
- If/when plans need to change, flexibility and cool temperaments for our staff
- Energy for our staff who are extremely busy during this weekend
Above all, pray that God would be glorified in everything that happens tomorrow and this weekend, because at the end of the day it is all about Him!
Thank you for the support our students receive from all of you year after year!