Context: Original Kigali Bible College - Kollection - Africa New Life Post
Kollection Was So Successful That...
The Kigali Committee is now doubling its goal in hopes of collecting different Bible, theology, and Christian books by May 15, 2009 for the largest theological library in Rwanda. After much prayer, the committee decided that the goal should be "Double or Everything," renaming the drive the "Kigali-Kigali Kollection." The committee is praying toward another miracle of receiving a doubled portion of 4,018 books by the set date. If the "Double" goal is met before graduation, then the new goal will be 5,000!
4 Ways To Participate
- Book Donator: Each student donates TWO books; each faculty donates FOUR (or more).
- Book Kollector: The committee needs 24 collectors who will be the point person at their churches to get book donations.
- Book Recorder: The committee needs 25 people to record books for a minimum of 2 hours. Volunteers will be paid $10/hr (Priority goes to those who have already donated hours previously).
- Finance Giver: Give $1 at each SWOT chapel; give a one-time offering; or be a Buck-One-Book giver (BOB).
- To be a Book Donator, contact Amanda Schick at MSC#105
- To be a Book Kollector, contact Eric Faris at MSC#869
- To be a Book Recorder, contact Chelsea Cantrell at MSC#562
- To be a Finance Giver, contact Josh Libby at MSC#358
If you're off-campus, contact Dr. Garry Friesen at email@example.com or Debbie Chin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.251.6400.
Most Recent Report:
The number of books recorded has now reached 2,223. During the first wave, most books were donated by students and employees on campus - this second wave of books has been largely from the local churches.
With 37 days left until graduation, 1,795 more books are needed to reach the goal!