Posts Tagged ‘summer’
Categories: Alumni, Dr. Lockwood, General, Media
- Every Monday this summer
- Beginning June 1st
- President's Dining Room (JCA)
- Bring lunch
- Bring Bible
- Don't forget to sign-up first
- Denise Stone in HR
In an exciting new development, Multnomah University has organized several missions trips for spring break and summer of 2009. Each trip will be lead by various Multnomah University faculty and staff members who will take groups to assist Multnomah Alumni who are currently missionaries in the field.
Here are this year's opportunities:
Download this pdf for more details on each of these trips, including the cost per person.
If you are a current student, alumni, faculty or staff member, or have any other ties with Multnomah, you are eligible to apply for one of these trips. To apply, you must complete the following:
1. Download the application packet
2. Fill out your portion of the application
3. Have your pastor and a friend fill out the reference forms
4. Submit the completed packet by October 31, 2008
For those who are accepted, there are a few mandatory team meetings
- November 20, 2008 (all teams)
- March 7 (Spring break team)
- April 25 (Summer teams)
- Other meetings will be scheduled by the individual teams
Please keep in mind that this is intended as an educational and life-changing experience, primarily for Multnomah University's student body. If a trip is filling up, preference will be given to student applicants.