Establish yourself as a principled business leader
If you believe God is calling you to a career in the business world, we want to help you prepare. Learn the essential aspects of business — leadership, organizational behavior, human resource management, finance and marketing — while becoming deeply rooted in Scripture. The result: You’ll emerge with a highly developed skill set and a sense of ethics that will set you apart as a redeeming presence in any workplace.
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of a fully online program.
- Complete your degree in as little as 25 months.
- Take one course at a time.
- Experience a discussion-centered learning model.
- Learn from faculty with experience in the field.
- Integrate biblical wisdom with psychological practices and theories.
What you’ll learn
- A knowledge of general business principles and practices with a focus on how they pertain to ethical conduct and sustainability
- The basic elements of business operations such as management, organizational behavior, human resources, finance and marketing
- The ability to identify, analyze, implement and communicate business solutions that integrate a biblical worldview
- An understanding of how organizations function and how to effectively manage their resources
- An awareness of how business, as a vocational field, serves and advances the kingdom of God, serves the church, and benefits your community
- How to conduct business and interact within communities across cultural borders
Get the detailed info you need