Welcome to the Aldrich Halls
Are you ready for an experience that will change your life? In Aldrich, our staff to student ratios are kept low to provide ample opportunities for you to be known, know others, and integrate classroom learning into your relationships. Our Residence Life team is dedicated to fostering your personal and spiritual growth while creating a living environment you can enjoy and thrive in.
Who lives in Aldrich Halls?
- Primarily 18-20 year old undergraduate students (though older students are welcome!)
- Women live in the North building
- Men live in the South building
What are the rooms like?
All our rooms are double rooms with basic furnishings provided.
Pricing and application
Multnomah has the privilege of offering housing to students at a rate that is generally more affordable than at other private four-year institutions!
2017-18 Room and Board (Aldrich Halls): $4,280 per semester
- Housing is charged per semester and is applied to the student’s account.
- This rate includes the Gold meal plan: 19 meals per week plus $75 flexible spending credit.
After paying your $100 enrollment deposit, you may apply for housing. To do so, please submit:
The Housing Contract is a nine-month commitment from the first day of classes in the Fall semester, through the Saturday after finals week in the Spring. The Halls are closed for winter break (approximately mid-December through mid-January). Students who move in at the beginning of Spring semester are only contracted for that one semester.
- No need for grocery shopping
- No meal preparation
- No kitchen clean up
- Transportation cost savings
- Residence Life staff trained to foster community and committed to getting to know you!
- Residential events such as living area retreats, forums and brother/sister section events
- The opportunity for a life changing experience!
- All utilities included
- Free WiFi on MU’s network
- Satellite TV
- Restroom clean up provided (our crew does it for you!)
- Computer labs with available printers
- On-site laundry facility ($1.25/wash, $1.25/dry)
- A wide variety of nutritionally prepared meals in the cafeteria
- Secure bike storage
- 24/7 access to Campus Safety
- Hassle-free parking
Rooms and roommates
Your Housing Staff spends a significant amount of time prayerfully considering the best roommate fit for all new students living on campus. We genuinely desire to have you connect well with your roommate and will continue to help you make this connection strong even after you have moved into your room. The information you provide on your Housing Preference Form will help us in the selection process.
Aldrich Halls checklist
What to bring
- Linens (bedding and towels)
- Study lamps
- Personal belongings and toiletries
- Shower caddy
- Study supplies
- Decor (only painter’s tape and sticky tack may be used on walls)
- Mini-fridge if desired (all other small appliances must be used in shared kitchens due to electrical capacity)
What not to bring
- Candles or incense (nothing that burns)
- Weapons and/or firearms (even decorative ones)
- Alcohol, tobacco, marijuana
- Nails and screws
- Halogen torch lamps
For more information, please refer to the Aldrich Hall Handbook.