Welcome to Memorial Hall
Memorial Hall offers the convenience of on-campus living with the lowered price tag of single occupancy residence hall rooms for our older undergraduates, graduates, and seminary students. Men reside in the west wing and women in the east wing.
- Memorial is primarily Undergrads age 25+, Adult Degree Completion, Graduate and Seminary
Our Residence Life staff is dedicated to creating an enjoyable living environment for you that deepens your personal and spiritual growth. Participating in events and programs as well as eating in the cafeteria will help you get plugged into the community quickly. Staff can also serve as a resource to you as you navigate a new campus culture and adjust to life at MU. Our goal is that living on campus will help you thrive in your academic pursuits!
Room pricing for 2020-2021 (includes all utilities and Wifi)
- Standard Private Room: $2,225/semester
- Single Suite, per student: $2,755/semester
- Shared Double Suite, per student: $2,500/semester
Meal plan pricing for 2020-2021
Freshmen are required to have a Gold Plan, while Sophomores are required to have a Silver Plan. Meal plans are optional for Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate and Seminary students.
- Gold Plan: $2,500/semester (19 meals/week + $75 flex credit)
- Silver Plan: $2,115/semester (13 meals/week + $75 flex credit)
General accommodations and amenities
- Fully furnished
- Convenient on campus living
- All utilities and WiFi included
- Shared lounges
- Shared kitchen
- Shared bathrooms (gender-specific)
- On-site laundry facility
- Secure bike storage
- 24/7 access to Campus Safety
- Custodial care
- Residential Staff
- Beds with mattresses
- Desk and chair*
- Ceiling fan
Suites may include extra sitting chairs, but these are not guaranteed.
Residents have access to a shared, non-gender-specific kitchen. We highly recommend that they supply a mini-refrigerator in their rooms and plan on storing other kitchen supplies and food in their rooms as well. Unfortunately no other small electric kitchen appliances may be used in the rooms. We also highly recommend purchasing at least some partial meal plan.
New students: After submitting the $100 enrollment deposit, please complete the New Student Living Arrangement Form.
Returning students: Please complete the Returning Student Living Arrangement Form.
Memorial Hall checklist
What to bring
- Non-halogen study lamps
- Personal belongings
- Mini fridge
- Basic cookware if desired
- Shower caddy
What not to bring
- Alcohol, tobacco, marijuana
- Candles/incense/open flames
- Weapons/firearms (even decorative)
- Halogen torch lamps
- Nails, screws, drywall anchors