Countdown to Fall Part 1
Preparing for Your Arrival
We are only five weeks away from being together again with New Student Welcome on August 27 and classes beginning August 31. You can expect a weekly email update from President Williford addressing possible questions you may have about this semester. We will also regularly update the COVID-19 page with additional information. If you have more questions along the way, please contact us immediately so we can limit any gaps in communication.
- We are planning for face to face instruction and prepared to transition to fully online or remote learning if required.
- We have increased our class section options while limiting classroom capacity to enable social distancing.
- Face masks are required on campus if six feet of distance cannot be strictly maintained. Face masks can be removed during class if students can maintain six feet of distance in the designated areas.
- Social distancing will be required in all public areas and campus buildings including the common areas in the residence halls and apartment buildings.
- If campus closes, we will offer prorated refunds for students living on campus and/or using meal plans.
- We will follow CDC and state guidelines for cleaning, outside gatherings, quarantine, and self-isolation procedures.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout campus for your convenience.
- The Cascade Athletic Conference (CCC) has moved all fall sports to the spring. Teams will still be allowed to participate in practices and conditioning this fall.
- Employees and students will complete daily self-health checks before arriving on campus, attending classes, or leaving residences.
- If employees or students experience the primary COVID-19 symptoms, they must remain at their place of residence.
In all of this, we move forward trusting the Lord as we pray for His wisdom for our institution and each of you as well.
May God keep you all,
G. Craig Williford
President, Multnomah University
Multnomah University and Jessup University Announce Transformative Partnership
Portland, Ore., November 7, 2023 — In a historic move driven by unwavering commitment to faith-based education, Multnomah…
Announcing Our New Mission Statement
“Compelled by the love of Christ, we integrate biblical wisdom with academic and professional excellence to engage humbly…