Associate Professor, Master of Arts in Counseling
- LeFeber, M. (2009). The movement’s message: Dance/movement therapy & children with autism. In Brooke, S. L. (Ed.), The use of creative arts therapies with autism spectrum disorder. Springfield, IL: Charles C. Thomas Publishers.
- LeFeber, M. (2007). Healing the worshiping body: Dance movement therapy in an evangelical Christian church (Master thesis).
- LeFeber, M. (2014). Dance/movement therapy & autism. In Siri, K. & Lyons T. (Ed.), Cutting edge therapies for autism. (Vols. 1-4). New York, NY: Skyhorse Publishing.
- LeFeber, M. (2014). Working with children using dance/movement therapy. In Green, E. & Drewes, A. (Ed.), Integrating expressive arts and play therapy with children and adolescents. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley Publishers.
- LeFeber, M. (2022). Movement initiation: Beginning a career in dance/movement therapy. In Bailey, S. (Ed.) Creative arts therapies careers: Succeeding as a creative professional. Routledge.
- LeFeber, M. (2022). Dance/movement therapy supervision: A Delphi study. Doctoral Dissertation. University of the Cumberlands.