Press Releases

« back

Summer Enrollment Steadily Increasing

8/26/2003

The 2003 summer school at Multnomah Bible College and Biblical Seminary enrolled its largest class ever. New incoming and returning students took advantage of one and two week modules that allowed students to remain in the workplace and ministry while earning college and seminary credits.

A total of 138 students enrolled this year, resulting in a 15% increase over last year's summer enrollment numbers. Undergraduate students accounted for 57% of those enrolled, while the remaining 43% were seminarians.

"The small intense classes made for dynamic interaction with resident college and seminary faculty," said Summer School Program Director, Dr. Don Brake. "A frequent comment I've heard from faculty is, 'It was the best class I've had.'"

Summer enrollment numbers have increased significantly over the past several years, nearly doubling the number of students that were enrolled just four years ago, in 1999.