Online MA in Global Development & Justice
There’s never been a better time to sharpen your skills. Our online MA in Global Development and Justice combines the intensity of on-the-ground training with the flexibility that comes with an online degree program. We encourage you to apply now. Cohorts begin once per year in spring. The application deadline is April 1st for admission into the online cohort.
Explore the field in depth
- 38 credit hours in length, with 8-week terms
- Complete in about 18 months
- Two weeks on the ground in Rwanda or Thailand to inaugurate the program
- Program emphasizes community and networking opportunities
- Program includes 300 hours of internship or a collaborative research project*
*For those with three years or more of experience on the field, a collaborative research project can supplement the internship requirement.
Be part of a vibrant online community
As part of our online community, you’ll build on the lessons you learned and the relationships you formed in Rwanda or Thailand. Our online courses are designed to promote dialogue, and our expert faculty will provide the guidance you need. The program includes a 300-hour internship (or a collaborative research project if you have at least three years of field experience).
The Global Development and Justice program is thoroughly missional and seeks to prepare Christian leaders to serve in global development, justice and mission initiatives around the world where there is great need.
The program aims to prepare Christian leaders to serve as:
- Development workers
- Global justice leaders
- Inter-governmental workers
- Entrepreneurs in business as mission
- Mission and outreach pastors
- Children at risk specialists
- Volunteers in both local and cross-cultural contexts
was made at Multnomah
“I really like all of my teachers. It is very clear that they all have a love for teaching and for Jesus! I think MU does a really great job of incorporating God into each class.”