Find out what we can do for you
As a Multnomah alum, you can take advantage of a variety of benefits and services while you stay connected to our campus community. Attend free sporting events. Get help finding a job. Connect with us as you start planning a reunion. It’s all part of our commitment to you.
- Attendance to Multnomah’s special conferences: Christian Life Conference, Global Ministries Conference, and others.
- Assistance in coordinating class reunions and establishing area chapters in your region.
- Career/employment assistance through Multnomah’s Career Services (including access to Optimal Résumé, our online career building service).
- Membership to Multnomah’s Alumni Association
- Subscription to the Multnomah Connection (quarterly e-newsletter)
- Free admission to regular season athletic events with a valid alumni association membership card
- Lifetime Learning – audit MU classes for free
- Leadership opportunities on MU’s Alumni Leadership Councils and Regional Chapter Committees
- Free lifetime library access — Does not include online resources
- Use of Multnomah’s athletic exercise room at $60 per semester/$120 per year (non-refundable) and free admission to regular season athletic events with a valid Alumni Association membership card
- All Multnomah University graduates receive their first Alumni Association membership card for free
Multnomah reserves the right to change alumni benefits at any time without notice.
Alumni membership card
All MU graduates receive an Alumni Association Membership card. Your first membership card is free.
Lost or stolen cards
If your card has been lost or stolen or you have graduated prior to 2006, submit a card replacement application. The replacement card fee is $5.
Consider yourself warmly invited to stop by the Alumni Relations Office! To schedule a visit, please email the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 503.251.6458.