Find the job that’s right for you
Our mission is to coach career selection that matches your God-given abilities, values and interests. We’ll empower you to find the job that’s right for you. We do this by providing helpful career tools and promoting available opportunities for internships and jobs. Whether you’re a current student or an alum, we’re here for you.
Resources just for you
Optimal Resume, our free online career building service, connects you with prospective employers and helps you find internships and jobs in ministry, nonprofit and marketplace organizations.
Optimal Resume lets you:
- Create a resume utilizing several design options.
- Create professional letters.
- Establish an attractive online portfolio.
- Practice real life interviewing through video simulations.
- Build a fully customizable personal career website emphasizing your strengths and experiences.
- Develop a dynamic video resume to enhance your online presence.
- Search job openings.
- Post positions.
Get personal attention
We can also give you one-on-one career coaching for what pathway might be a good fit for you, as well as help with a resume, cover letter, interviewing practice and more. We can also help you in your job search by directing you to other job postings and networking events.
- Want to set up an appointment?
- Need help with Optimal Resume?
- Have questions?
We’d love to hear from you. Contact Vocational Discipleship & Career Services at email@example.com.